OCTOBER 2023 UPDATE – OUR VOLUNTEER ROSTER IS CURRENTLY FULL. VOLUNTEER APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
If you’d like to volunteer at Huckleberry Woods micro animal adventures, please get in touch.
We have a range of volunteering opportunities from time to time such as:
- Helping out with the animal walking experiences
- Feeding and watering the animals
- Mucking out
- Improving and enriching paddock areas
- Greeting visitors
- Helping out in the little cafe
- Maintaining the orchard (tree cutting, trimming back plants)
- General maintenance around the paddocks, woods and orchard
We look forward to hearing from you.
(N.B. The prospective volunteer must communicate with us themselves, as a basic measure of enthusiasm for the role. It’s not possible to make an application on their behalf e.g. by parents Thank you.)
Email [email protected]