Your chance to walk one of our tame micro pigs around a beautiful Kentish orchard. This experience is for an adult micro pig walk for one person. Book today!
A small, rustic farm devoted to micro and miniature animals
- Visit our gorgeous micro-pigs, miniature donkeys, Teddy Bear sheep and alpacas
- Mingle with animals free ranging around their orchard home
- You can even arrange to take them for a walk
- With none of the usual hustle and bustle, a two hour visit to Huckleberry Woods provides a more relaxed and personal experience with limits on numbers of guests booked in at any one time
- Relax with tea and cake afterwards while your children let off steam in the little play area
PRE-BOOKING FOR VISITS AND ANIMAL EXPERIENCES IS ESSENTIAL.
Before you book, please consider that Huckleberry Woods is not a gravel pathway, chemical weed killer type of place – but a wild, back to nature type of place.
It’s located in a small and rustic, private orchard in the beautiful Kent countryside, and is charming and understated rather than large, slick and commercial. It’s not the sort of place where you rush between loads of animal enclosures, vending machines, and other distractions.
It offers an hour or two of peace and serenity. Time to relax. Time to ‘be’ not just ‘do’ and time to reconnect with nature. You’ll be a million miles away from the commercialism of other days out.
Main image credit Samantha Jones photography
Most Popular Experiences
Based just minutes from Faversham in Kent, the Huckleberry Woods adventure is like no other.
The piggies, the sheep and the alpacas (and the donkeys, the ducks and the chickens) look forward to meeting you soon…
PRE-BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
Swale Borough Council Licence number 21/500309
The mark to look for to be sure of high animal welfare and animal training standards.