If you’re looking for a unique place to unwind, to ditch the tech and get back to some good old fashioned fun, you’ve found it here…Huckleberry Woods – micro animal adventures.
PRE-BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL FOR ALL VISITS AND ANIMAL EXPERIENCES
Come and see our micro animals in the heart of Kent.
- Cute micro pigs – Princess Pandora, Lord Truffles and Trotsky, Maple, Mr Darcey, Huxley Pig, Rodney Trotter, Mulberry, Mini and Bandit
- Adorable alpacas – Basil and Teddy
- Miniature Mediterranean donkeys – The Duke of Buckland and Wizard
- Teddy Bear sheep – Rambo, Boris and Rupert
- Feed the miniature chickens – Lady Marmalade, Egg Sherran, Elvis and friends.
- Feed the ducks – Monica, Rachel, Phoebe and Jemima.
- Tiny bees and their bee hives
- A pint-sized gingerbread house, lovingly hand painted by family and friends
- A pocket sized abandoned, haunted mine
- Tiny witches woodland walk
- Perfect place to meet up with friends and relax a while in the Mini outdoor Cafe
Pre-booking is essential
Somewhere magical for adults to chill and for children to play and explore.
- Pocked sized old abandoned mine
- Hand painted tiny gingerbread house
- Apple tree swing, climbing frame, swings and slide
- Orchard treasure hunt
- Pig fishing on particular days
- Rowing boat to climb on
An ancient orchard and tiny woodland path to explore. Just the right size for kids not to get bored for a couple of hours. Great place to bring the grandchildren or just come on your own and relax.
Stroll the woodland nature trail. Stroll along the little woodland path and find out about nature’s own medicine cabinet and the folklore, myths and legends of trees.
Walk on the wildside. Huckleberry Woods is not a gravel pathway, chemical weed killer type of place – it’s wild and back to nature. Located in an old orchard, it’s small, charming and understated rather than large, slick and commercial.
Calm and peaceful space. With only a small number of visitors booked in at any one time, our guests are able to spend a peaceful couple of hours mingling with our tame animals, many of them free-ranging. Huckleberry Woods is not the sort of place where you rush between loads of animal enclosures, vending machines and other distractions. It offers an hour or two of peace and serenity. Time to relax. Time to ‘be’ not ‘do’, time to reconnect with nature and experience close interaction with animals.
Please consider carefully whether this type of relaxing experience is what you’ll enjoy before booking.
Huckleberry Woods takes you back to a simpler time and place. Come and visit soon and see for yourself.
PRE-BOOKING FOR VISITS AND ANIMAL EXPERIENCES IS ESSENTIAL.
Please do try and arrive on time at the beginning of your session. If you arrive late you might have a wait to be let in as we’ll usually be helping other people with animal experiences. Call 07929 871465 to tell us you’re waiting.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR CLOSED TOED FOOTWEAR FOR YOUR VISIT (NO FLIP FLOPS, SANDALS CROCS OR BALLET PUMPS).
For special requests email [email protected].
Please bear with us – we’re in the orchard most of the day so are usually unable to respond to enquiries until the evening.
Please resist the temptation to contact us by more than one contact method with the same request as we’re easily confused!