If you’re looking for a unique place to unwind, to ditch the tech and get back to some good old fashioned fun, you’ve found it here…Huckleberry Woods – micro animal adventures.
PRE-BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL FOR ALL VISITS AND ANIMAL EXPERIENCES
Come and see our micro animals in the heart of Kent.
- Cute micro pigs – Princess Pandora, Lord Truffles and Trotsky
- Adorable alpacas – Basil and Teddy
- Miniature Mediterranean donkeys – called The Duke of Buckland and Wizard
- Teddy Bear sheep – Rambo, Boris and Rupert
- Micro pigs litter born 1st April 2020 and growing fast – Maple, Mr Darcey, Huxley Pig, Rodney Trotter, Mulberry, Mini and Bandit.
- Feed the miniature chickens – Lady Marmalade, Egg Sherran, Elvis, Chick Norris and their friends.
- Feed the ducks – Sir Francis (he’s the drake!) and friends.
- Tiny bees and their bee hives
- A pint-sized gingerbread house lovingly hand painted by family and friends
- A pocket sized abandoned, haunted mine
- Tiny witches woodland walk
- Perfect place to meet up with friends and relax a while in the mini Summerhouse Cafe area
Pre-booking is essential
Somewhere magical for adults to chill and for children to play and explore.
- Pocked sized old abandoned mine
- Hand painted tiny gingerbread house
- Apple tree swing, climbing frame, swings and slide
- Orchard treasure hunt
- Pig fishing (yes really!) – paused during pandemic
- Rowing boat to climb on
An ancient orchard and tiny woodland path to explore. Just the right size for kids not to get bored for a couple of hours. Great place to bring the grandchildren or just come on your own and relax.
Stroll the woodland nature trail. Stroll along the little woodland path and find out about nature’s own medicine cabinet and the folklore, myths and legends of trees.
Walk on the wildside. Huckleberry Woods is not a graveled pathway, chemical weed killer type of place – but a wild, back to nature type of place. It’s located in an old orchard and is small, charming and understated rather than large, slick and commercial.
Calm and peaceful space. With only a small number of visitors booked in at any one time, our guests are able to spend a peaceful couple of hours mingling with our tame animals,many of them freeranging. Huckleberry Woods is not the sort of place where you rush between loads of animal enclosures, vending machines and other distractions. It offers an hour or two of peace and serenity. Time to relax. Time to ‘be’ not just ‘do’, time to reconnect with nature and experience close interaction with animals.
Please consider carefully whether this type of relaxing experience is what you’ll enjoy before booking.
Huckleberry Woods takes you back to a simpler time and place. Come and visit soon and see for yourself.
PRE-BOOKING FOR VISITS AND ANIMAL EXPERIENCES IS ESSENTIAL.
Please do try and arrive on time at the beginning of your session. If you arrive late you might have a wait to be let in as we’ll usually be helping other people with animal experiences. Call 07929 871465 to tell us you’re waiting.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR CLOSED TOED FOOTWEAR FOR YOUR VISIT (NO FLIP FLOPS OR SANDALS).
For special requests email [email protected].
Please bear with us – we’re in the orchard most of the day so are usually unable to respond to enquiries until the evening.
Please resist the temptation to contact us by more than one contact method with the same request as we’re easily confused!